10/31/2014

Close To The Dawn

NP: Up Dharma Down, Tadhana


Top (n) on my library. I've formatted the hard drive earlier this year, and i haven't had the time to update my playlist yet, so the play count isn't all that high - but this seems to be pretty accurate.

Things have been quite busy recently. It's now November 1, and i've just gotten around taking the board exam for psychometricians. In all honesty, it was pretty difficult - i wouldn't be surprised if i didn't make the cut. All the same though, i'd be really really pleased if i made it.

So there's a general lull inside me now. I don't want to do anything until i get my results. It's very irrational, i know, but there are things inside me that i want to run away with, and even more things that i want to get away from. Wait, sorry, i'm being vague again. What i meant to say was... i'm really just taking a few days off until i can face my results. The tension is just so palpable, y'know? All the more since a a year ago, i was already spouting that i was going to take the board exam, but it got moved and moved and then i got a new job, and then i left and I hnggh. I just don't want to let people down. I think i owe it to a lot of people.

**
 One of the best things about studying psychology is that you can self-diagnose. Although it is, in itself, very impractical and unsafe. We can't always be the ones who observe - we must have others observing as well. Self-observation lends itself to some really serious biases, but in the end, an observation is still an observation.

Wala lang. If people ask me why i took up psych in the first place, i'd tell them it was because of this. It was because it has given me the tools i need to shine it like a beacon in the seas of our minds, no matter how dark it becomes. And that, i think, is a very good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment