11/21/2014

Harrumph

NP: Tom Misch & Carmody - So Close

Right. It's been a few weeks since the end of the exam, and i passed. Can't say i'm pleased, can't say i'm not. It just is. Right now i'm looking at jobs, or the smattering of ones i find, and it feels like nothing has changed, but at the same time a lot has.[Proofread. HAHA ano ba, past daryl :))] I had this interview recently where this interviewer was asking me to develop a test so casually, like i do it all the time. Hnggh. There was this other one who asked me (as i applied for an L&D post) why i went and grabbed a license. Jeez I don't know lady, i don't know.

I don't know what i was expecting, really. I feel like i'm in limbo again, but this time the pressure is more real, yknow? I can feel a lot of people breathing heavily on my neck looking forward to what i'll do next - most heavily a person i don't even relatively see - so it's quite a lot to take in. The additional letters tacked to the end of my name feels more like a paddle in a sea of heavy, heavy liquid. I can't use it to row, so i might as well whack myself on the head with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment